St Xavier Educational & Charitable Trust is hereby founded and established with a view to provide all kinds of Education and charitable endowments to poor people irrespective
of their caste, creed, or community through School, College, Polytechnic and other professional institutions.
- To run, develop or improve any school, college or other educational institution or
adopt, assist or help any existing educational institution without profit motive for the
benefit of the public in India in general and more particularly for the benefit of
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- To establish, run, maintain and or promote Nursery Schools, High Schools,
Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges of Arts & Science, Engineering etc., Hostel,
Teacher training institutes, Technical Educational Institutions, Polytechnic Research
Institutions, Cultural Institutions, Vedic Institutions, Numerology Studies & Research
Institutions, Astronomy Studies & Research Institutions, Siddha Studies & Research
Institutions, Ayurvedic Studies & Research Institutions, Medical Studies & Research
Institution, Orphanage for children & Senior Citizens and other educational
- To run an Industrial School, CNC/CAD/CAM Training Centre, Computer
Training Centre, Coaching Centre etc. 4.4. To run a Xerox and Browsing Centre for
the benefit of students 4.5. To do all type of help to develop SC/ST & minority sector.
- To organize, start, run or assist any programme either by itself or by assisting or
co-coordinating with other educational or other institutions for coaching, guidance
and counseling, vocational training or training for preparation for any entrance or
competitive tests for recruitment for jobs including All India and State Service
Examinations or for admission to professional or other educational institutions..
- To start, run or assist programmes for the Scheduled castes and Scheduled
Tribes, Backward classes, Women, Children, Bonded Labour and other sections of
the society for the promotion of Legal assistance, Legal awareness, training of Para
Legals, Human Rights, Civil rights and other matters concerned with over all
development of these sections of the Society.
- To promote and foster education among poor and deserving students, whether
of primary, secondary, graduated, post graduate or vocational courses by all means
and make such education available to weaker sections of the community.
- To constitute scholarships to poor and deserving students to enabling them to
continue their studies and to give grants for fees and other charges or
reimbursement for costs of books, instruments and other educational aids for their
- To run conferences, cultural activities, workshops on educatio, Entrance coaching centres, conduct quiz programmes and